Solar water heater SLE boiler DURO GLASS with selective collector with titanium coating.
Dual or Triple energy for connection to an additional heating source.
Technical characteristics of boiler:
- Material : High-rolled steel (ST12-30/VE DCP), according to EN 10130, DIN 4800-53 mm thick.
- High quality and long service life.
- Jacket (exchanger) thinckness : 1,5mm thick.
- Internal glazing GLASS 400micron thick, type DIRECT, according to DIN 4753/T3. The boiler is enamelled at 860.C. Without chemical additives, for absolutely healthy water. No growth of bacteria/microorganisms is allowed. Excellent resistance to time.
- Test pressure: 16bar. Operating pressure: 8 bar.
- Exterior cladding with cavalumin steel and painted in electrostatic oven paint with polyester powder RAL 9006 with UV protection, for resistance to the most extreme conditions, or stainless steel sheet INOX 304.
- Eco-friendly closed-cell polyurethane insulation (without CFC), 70mm thick, density 40kg/m3.Heat transfer coefficient 0.019 kcal/m/h/οC.which keeps the water hot.
- Flange diameter: Ø140mm, for easy cleaning from salts, anode replacement and easy access to electrical parts.
- Electric resistance: 4kW with stainless steel flange, for hot water even when there is no sun.
- Safety valve 10bar and check valve approved by ELOT.
- Adjustable thermostat (30-90οC ) τριπλής επαφής και θερμική ασφάλεια, σύμφωνα με την οδηγία 73/23 και 93/68EU.
- Anti-corrosive cathodic protection with magnesium anode.
- Possibility of connection to the central heating system, with the addition of an optional spiral exchanger (serpentine).
Technical characteristics of collectors:
- TINOX selective absorber made of copper sheets with a special coating of titanium oxide thin film, ultrasonically welded.
- Water frame made of Ø22 and Ø10 heavy-duty copper pipes, welded with hard silver soldering.
- Solar energy absorptivity α=95% (±2%) - radiation emissivity ε=5% (±2%).
- 16% higher energy efficiency in autumn and winter.
- Mineral wool insulation with 40 mm thick aluminium foil, density 50 kg/m3 and a lateral thickness of 20 mm.
- Air gap between the absorber plate and the rear part of the collector, which acts as additional insulation, minimizing heat losses.
- Unbreakable solar glass 4 mm thick translucent (Mis-lite Low Iron Tempered), prismatic for maximum capture of incident radiation, low iron oxide content, high transmittance (t=0,92) for maximum absorption by the collector, and low reflectivity, according to DIN 52337.
- Waterproofing with rubber (silicone) type EPDM with high thermal resistance, resistant to UV radiation.
- Frame made of anodised aluminium profile, specially shaped and painted in electrostatic oven paint at 220οC.
- Antifreeze fluid S-H-Fluid (non-toxic propylene glycol -14 to +170οC). It also does not allow salts to be deposited on the collector.
- air-ventilation system